Grow With Us
Join our team and build an exciting career in the future of sustainable supply chain management. WBS fosters continued growth and collaboration amongst team members, encouraging ongoing development and a desire to learn and diversify.
From apprenticeships to digital development, behind the WBS wheels, customs to customer service, junior to senior roles, we offer plenty of opportunities to grow your career at WBS.
We are looking for warehouse operators to join WBS!
Temporary / Permanent - Year-round, we have warehouse opportunities for efficient and organised individuals who thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Hardworking individuals who can work to efficient process methods and work as part of a dedicated team are the key to making the supply chain run smoothly.
A warehouse operative role provides a varied work day that includes:
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain our values and goals.
We are looking for diligent forklift drivers to join our team!
Being one of our talented forklift drivers will require you to handle 3m high pallets which can be stacked 2 high, and when using the double handler will mean you are moving 4 pallets at a time. Our forklift drivers ensure that goods are picked, loaded, and put away on time and accurately using the warehouse management system SAP. The forklift drivers will be vital in making sure stock is kept accurate, free from damage and the entire facility in a clean and tidy environment. As a business we are investing in sustainability so someone who cares about recycling and environmental procedures will be a good fit. All our forklifts are regularly maintained and have all the modern safety features. We want you to be able to promote and implement our company core values making sure the teams you work with are all included. The key to success in the workplace is to work hard but have fun along the way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving a Forklift (Counterbalance or Aisle Master) Truck transporting goods around the warehouse;
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule including but not limited to loading, packing, wrapping and labelling;
- Use of a Pump Truck to load and unload stock
- Receive and process warehouse stock products including but not limited to picking, unloading, labelling and storing;
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits and optimise space utilisation;
- Ensure safe operations and adherence to HSE, environment and quality procedures at all times;
- Achieve the expected levels of output in a timely manner;
- Provide regular feedback to the Warehouse Supervisors and Warehouse Manager on your shift making sure you address any areas of concern effectively to ensure a consistently good operation;
- Promote a team-work ethos and a ‘can-do’ approach;
- Contribute to continuous improvement programmes that drive Customer First approach
- Ensure good standards of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facility using the correct recycling bins provided
- Complete any other tasks as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
You will need to live and breathe our values and be able to work in a fast-moving environment with a great team of people. This role needs an innovative and agile approach to constantly implement change and improve the operation. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. You will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
We are looking for a Customs Coordinator to join our team!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Customs Import & Export enquiries and Customs audits, liaising with all internal functions and external stakeholders as necessary
• Liaise with relevant team members to classify goods correctly and timely
• Be aware of legislation and changes in regulation impacting customs processes
• Ensure all documents are received in full as soon as possible upon dispatch of goods from the supplier and that appropriate clearance instructions are provided
• Liaise with all stakeholders to resolve any issues and expedite import / export
• Monitor the Customs duty / VAT deferment statements to ensure that all deferred amounts are correct and that guarantee limits are not exceeded
• Liaise with Trade Compliance regarding use of special regimes (IPR, OPR, Returned Goods)
• Monitor both imports & Exports to ensure that only contracted / approved brokers are used for Customs clearance and that all enquiries relating to Customs have a prompt response in order to expedite Customs clearance
• Determine Preferential Origin of the goods & act as a central point of contact
• Check invoices for both import and export brokerage and liaise with finance to resolve any invoice / payment issues
• Understanding of international trade and customs processes
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity with a commitment to compliance with domestic and foreign laws and regulations
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
• Experience with a customs broker, freight forwarder or company with international trade preferred
We always have entry-level and apprenticeships available for those hungry to explore the diverse skills and opportunities the supply chain management industry can offer.
Want to earn and learn with WBS?
Reach out and ask for our apprenticeship roles available now.